Here are a few things you might want to know about myself and what exactly it is I plan to put on my blog which all of this should probably be in the description, or better yet, the about me portion. I find it much easier to put little, simple, cute things in those boxes instead of writing out quirks or the other little, sometimes annoying things about myself. Like, for instance, I wouldn’t put out that I am not at all the person everyone thinks I am. I do think I’m somewhat annoying but not in a “If this girl doesn’t stop talking…” for most people that is. It’s not simple or easy to be the kind of person I want to be.
I want to be extraordinary. I want to stay creative. And most importantly: I want to be positive. A combo of all three plus your usual good-nature personality traits is definitely not easy. Hopefully, a blog will help not only me, but others who want to be like that too; hence the name The Clueless. I want to write about everything from food to sports, from movies to reality shows, from dogs to tigers. I want to write about something that might not be similar in any way to the thing I wanted to write about last week. I want to help and writing is one of the best ways to do that. That’s what my blog will be about.
Back to myself and a few things people might want to know about me are going to come in answers off of basic google questions most asked about someone you’ve just recently met.
1. What’s your full name? Kristina Scout Owen but I go by Scout.
2. Do you own any pets? Two lovely little dogs.
3. What’s your favorite food? Anything Italian.
4. 5 of your favorite movies? All of the Harry Potter movies; all of the Marvel films; and anything Disney made.
5. Play any sports? Cheer-leading.
6. Top 5 bands? LP, Rainbow Kitten, Sleeping With Sirens, The Lumineers and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
7. Any medical problems? I have diabetes (type one).
8. What’s something that amazes you? People; in both good and bad ways.
9. Favorite thing about yourself? In rare times when chaotic and extreme problems occur, I handle most with flying colors. I defend my friends till they no longer need me or no longer deserve my defending.
10. Least favorite thing about yourself? I don’t let people in which causes me to miss out on good things.
Those are a few things about me that I wanted to share. Stay tuned!